Home Tour: Before

On January 31, 2013 I closed on and moved into my second condo. This condo was/is the epitome of builder grade construction to its core. You'll see why in just a moment.

For context, this is a split level condo. The main floor has a large living/dining room, kitchen, and a half bath. The lower level has 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom and a laundry/utility room.

And now, let's take a photo tour of my home before I got my hands on it, shall we?

LIVING/DINING ROOM





KITCHEN



HALF BATHROOM




FIRST BEDROOM




SECOND BEDROOM




FULL BATHROOM





LAUNDRY/UTILITY ROOM




LOWER LEVEL HALLWAY



Pretty much a blank canvas! A beautiful sight to see! So many possibilities!

Given that I live in the city, I like to say that I purchased a deeded parking spot with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. Let's be honest, the only thing I cared about was the deeded parking spot. The deck was a complete bonus! As was the kitchen, living room, dining room, the windows, and the doors. I'm only half joking about this.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment