Favorite Places to Shop


I get really jazzed up about my major shopping deals, so I thought it would be fun to share where I enjoy spending my time shopping.

I love weekends because I get to go to TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, and Marshall's and at a leisurely pace. Since no two of these stores are the same, I sometimes find myself going to a few different TJ's on the same day. Crazy and in love. 

Shopping at TJ's and Marshall's for home accessories is much more enjoyable for me than clothes. I don't enjoy digging through the clothing rags--plus, they never have a lot in my size. I do enjoy browsing their shoes though! Yum.

These sister stores offer HUGE savings over retail. Seriously, they were selling the large size Method laundry detergent for $7.99 and on that same day I was in Target and it was priced at $12.99. Hello!!!! 

Banana Republic is relatively expensive, so unless something is on sale (with a sale on top of it) or there is a promotion going on, it's not happening. I won't buy anything for less than 40% off. They frequently have promotions going on, lots that are 30% off, so I just hold out until the big one comes around. I'm slightly embarrassed to say that 97% of my wardrobe is from Banana. They just get me.  

I should note that I am trying not to buy clothing, so I am also trying really hard to ignore the pretty promotions that are 40% off. 

Home decor and other home-related items? Well I can't really put a limit on that. Something will always need a face lift or some organizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment